Gift Aid


Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Please notify the charity if you: Wish to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient income tax or capital gains tax.

If you pay income tax at the higher rate: You must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return, if you wish to receive the additional tax relief due to you.